Auld Earlston has been delighted with the verbal interest shown in its blog, launched March 2015, and is encouraged by the number of page views.
However we are now wondering if readers are finding problems in posting comments, as feedback online is in very short supply. though everything seems in order in terms of set up.
SO HERE IS HOW TO DO IT.
- Click on the highlighted word "Comments"
at the foot of each article.
- Up comes a dialogue box to type in your comment.
- You are asked to "Comment As" from a small box where you have a choice of options. (Many relate to people with their own blog or website).
- Scroll down to click on Name/URL. Type in your name - christian name only is fine. Ignore the request for a URL (website address). Click continue.
- OR scroll down to click on the bottom option Anonymous. Click publish.
- You will be asked to prove you are not a robot -
click the box.
- Click Publish - Success! Your comment appears.
Once you do this process a few times, it is almost automatic.
Do give it a try and give us your feedback on the blog,
as we would like to hear from you.
If you still have a problem, please let us know by e-mailing: