Thank you to all our readers.
The Auld Earlston blog has achieved
over 10.000 page views in 10 months.
What have been the ten most popular posts?
- Welcome to the Auld Earlston Blog - the very first post in late March 2015.
- Shopping in Earlston in an Earlier Era - July 2015
- Remembering the Railway at Earlston - June 2015.
- Pageants, Parades & Fancy Dress in Earlston - June 2015
- Day Trips by Wagonette and Bus - June 2015
- Gen. Eisenhower Visits Polish Soldiers in Earlston - April 2015 .
- Wartime Air Crash near Earlston - November 2015
- Earlston Golf Club - A Short History - April 2015
- Earlston Welcomes Prime Minister Asquith in 1908 - April 2015
- Earlston Flower Show, 1932 - May 2015
You can look back at other posts, by using the various options on the right of the screen - by Topic, Date or Search Box.
We Would Welcome More Reader Comments
- and Here is How To Do It
- Click on the highlighted word Comments at the foot of each post,
- A dialogue box opens up. Type in your comment.
- You are asked to "Comment As" from a small box where you have a choice of options. (Many relate to people with their own blog or website).
- Scroll down and click on "Name/URL". Type in your name - Christian name only is fine. Ignore the request for a URL (website address). Click continue.
- OR scroll down to click on the bottom option "Anonymous". Click publish.
- You may be asked to prove you are not a robot - click the box.
- Click Publish - Success! Your comment appears.
Do give it a try and give us your feedback on the blog,
as we would like to hear from you.
Copyright © A R Edwards and Son, Selkirk. (Cathy Chick Collection). All Rights Reserved